EE Home Broadband Reviews

Sometimes the best way to get a feel for a broadband provider is to read what those who are already customers think of the service they're receiving. Below are all the reviews we've received for EE.

Recent Customer Ratings for EE

• Satisfaction
    3.4 stars
  • Customer Service
    3.6 stars
  • Speed
    3.2 stars
  • Reliability
    3.4 stars

Based on 273 customer ratings since 2023-05-16 (Show all time ratings)

Find alternatives to EEs to EE   Compare broadband in your area

Ratings are left by users of our speed test as well as by reviewers. Recent star ratings summarise the last 12 months of ratings or the last 100 ratings placed, whichever is largest.

1,612 Customer Reviews over 162 pages

• Reviewer
    Reviewing
    EE
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      2 stars
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Dreadful broadband. Wireless all but useless as the signal drops in and out causing flakey video buffering. Tried changing each of the 11 different bands as suggested by their help desk but problems still persist. Wish I'd kept my old Wanadoo live box!!
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    EE
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      3 stars
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    I was sold this package, told that I would receive 3 months free and free installation. Neither of which have materialized, setting me back £75. I have been in store 3 times to try and get this sorted and have called the broadband customer services team a number of times. Every time there is a 'new' procedure that can be tried, or I have to contact the other option (so the store send me to the phone broadband team or vice versa). Plainly put it's a nightmare. The speed is OK (not great) and the reliability is poor, over the WiFi even though the router is on my desk the connection keeps dropping. Have to use a wire for my devises that have that option. I would stay away at all costs! Still chasing, will edit if I get any joy.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    EE
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      2 stars
    Comments
    OMG!!!
    I have cancelled my custom with them and happily paid the disconnection fee. The service and reliability was so poor I got fed up with calling them on a near to everyday basis.
    I truly hope others see this review and not make the same mistake as I did. The Sales execs tell you the line will become stabilised but doesn't. Pure and utter filthy lies.
    DO NOT use EE.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    EE
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      5 stars
    • Reliability
      5 stars
    Comments
    when i signed up for homebroadband unlimited and unlimited call all i got was unlimited broadband now i have a high bill which im not happy with i made landline phone calls during the week when i checked the bill i realised i was being charged for during the week im a very unhappy person i was misled .
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    EE
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      3 stars
    Comments
    I recently purchased EE broadband as they offered the most competitive deal. Initially i was told the product would arrive within a week of purchase. However after a week the router still hadnt arrived and upon ringing the customer service team i was told i would not have active internet until the 19th of the month, 17 days afters i purchased the product. Looking at previous reviews I am not hopeful i will even have active internet on the date specified.

One of the other deals i found was with TalkTalk, which was very close in price to EE broadband. If they can deliver within a week then it would be well worth the couple of extra pounds you pay to get active internet within a reasonable amount of time.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    EE
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    This company is a joke ! I never exepierenced worst service that I got from EE. EE's customer service members are not well trained, their system loses account data it self :D(that's what I have been told), their arrangements with subcontractors is too buorocratic. I placed an order for broadband on the 9th of august. I was told that in 5 days the line should be active. 5 days later ( still did not recived rourer) I was asked to wait another 10 days. 10 days later ( new router was sent- that's what they say) I was told that someone made a mistake and the activation was made on telephone line but not broadband- have to wait another 10 days. 10 days later ( still haven't received the router) I rang the company and was told by Mark that my account was redundant so it could never be activated and have to wait another week. I coundt handle this anymore so requested to close my account. Couple hours later the manager calls me back (as I requested) to apologise cause the line was active but Mark made mistake and closed activated account. Now I would have to open new account and go through the whole process again. Lol!!!! Deicided not to. And there is me reiciving email from EE saying that I will be charged penaulty fine for breaking contractual agreement prematurly. Well done EE ! You are great!
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    EE
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    I have been with Orange business for 4 years, best call centre ever and best service. EE have upped my bill by 3 times and are the worse service ever.

I would strongly suggest to not go with EE
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    EE
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      2 stars
    Comments
    Can cope with slow but serious issue with changing contracts that they will not admit to.
    Absolutely pointless customer service and complaints service on phone . Talk to the phone we are trained to block.
    Now, in 2013 I am having to write a letter to get even the chance of anyone looking into this problem. Avoid, another dodgy Internet big business
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    EE
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      4 stars
    Comments
    The speed has dropped by more than half since we joined Orange. It was around the 3.0 Mb/sec mark now it's 1.4Mb/sec. I think they may be limiting the speed to tempt you to take the fibre package!
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    EE
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Everything about EE broadband is rubbish

The reviews published on this page are those of the individual authors who have warrantied that they abide by our review guidelines. Reviews are not the opinion of Broadband.co.uk.

EE are not affiliated with Broadband.co.uk. This page does not constitute any affiliation between Broadband.co.uk and EE.