TalkTalk Broadband Reviews

Sometimes the best way to get a feel for a broadband provider is to read what those who are already customers think of the service they're receiving. Below are all the reviews we've received for TalkTalk.

Recent Customer Ratings for TalkTalk

• Satisfaction
    2.9 stars
  • Customer Service
    2.8 stars
  • Speed
    2.9 stars
  • Reliability
    2.9 stars

Based on 638 customer ratings since 2023-05-11 (Show all time ratings)

Visit TalkTalk   Read our TalkTalk buyers guide

Ratings are left by users of our speed test as well as by reviewers. Recent star ratings summarise the last 12 months of ratings or the last 100 ratings placed, whichever is largest.

7,010 Customer Reviews over 176 pages

• Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Terrible internet connection, spoke to talk talk to improve things, they offered their superfast broadband option. Promised to send us a new router and didnt send one for over a month, we had to chase 5 times and every time they gave us a different version. We were told that we need a new one, then we were told that we do not need a new one. another time we were told that our current router is not compatible. Promised new router and new connection just so we don't cancel and never sent one. The internet is slow and unreliable.

Never use talk talk
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Comments
    @TalkTalk two months and still waiting for my broadband to be disconnected. 10 phonecalls, being transferred and hung up on 5 times, tried raising a complaint twice just to be hung up on. Being told three different stories, and then hung up on again. Still no further forward.Chats and messages just give me the phone number that I have been using for the last 8 weeks..
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Hey, i have a connection to write this revi...oh no i don't, oh its connected again... oh no, its dropped out again, no wait... its con . .nect. . ed, oh no its gone again..
    Seriously go else where, its awful.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Have been with TalkTalk as long as I can remember-And until 2 weeks ago everything fine-In the last two weeks -My speed fluctuates constantly between 2 to 9 download. and it goes up and down like a yo yo.. When I get it checked I am told there is nothing wrong!
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Comments
    The worst provider I have ever seen not for my family or friends even I don't wish this provides for my enemies. The customer services I don't have words they're terrible .I cancelled my contract three months ago after my contract is ended but they they keep sending me bills every month I have already new from the reviews so I cancelled my direct debit .I have contacted them 9 times trust me more than 7 hours talking in totall all together every customer service gives different answer
    they keep telling me I'm receiving bills by mistake and after 2 months another customer service tells me still my account is active I I'm really shooked banch of frauds still i'm receiving bills .what should I do go to lowyer or solicitor I'm too tired .
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    TALKTALK is full of ****, don't you ever place an order with them. So a week ago I placed an order with them for a fibre optic broadband, I received a confirmation email and all looked good. Then next day they cancelled and they said they don't support fibre optic in y area, they asked me to place a new order, so I spoke to some one and tried to place a new order and he said they do support fibre optic at my area so I placed the order again and now the installation date has been moved forward! then next day again the same thing happens they cancelled my order for the same reason (they don't support fibre optic at my area, which they said twice that they do when I was placing my order). Spoke to them again and they asked me to place a normal broadband which I did again, and after three days of my order they cancelled my THIRD order again stating that the TV failed (thjs time they found another reason) and they asking me to place a new order. I mean seriously if they can't even take an order how this guys going to setup my broadband.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    I have been a TalkTalk customer for 6-7 years when they only dealt in broadband and phone. I was very happy with their service and recommended them to all.. unfortunately since the company has branched out I have had nothing but problems with my broadband. I am continuously calling their customer service team just to go through the same rigmarole over & over again, being asked to unscrew electrical sockets should not be advised!!. I am now on my 3rd new rooter, again the rooter was blamed. When I first became a TalkTalk customer there was no such contracts. So when my broadband stopped working after all those years I contacted their customer support team. I was told "it will be your rooter its an old one, I can send you a new one out but you will be charged for it" I then told them not to bother I will go elsewhere, I was so annoyed due to the length of time I had been a loyal customer and the fact that what they were actually implying is that if I wanted to stay with them I had to pay for the privilege!. I was then told "oh no it's ok I can get around it and send you one for nothing I'll just put you on a contact for, I believe to be 12/18 months. I was silly and agreed. But afterwards I thought to myself 'have I just been blackmailed?' If I wanted them to sort out the fault with my broadband I had to agree to a contract! The first rooter they sent only lasted 1 week before I in-counted the same problems connecting to the internet. I again contacted them. An engineer was booked for 3 days later. However I was told if its not their fault I will be charged. Again the new, much faster modern rooter' ( as told by the adviser) was blamed and was I was given my 3rd new rooter. All went well for approximately 6 weeks, after which the same problems occurred. All I want to do now is cancel my contract with TalkTalk and switch to a more competent provider . I Would no longer recommend TalkTalk like I used to and am sorry my daughter took my recommendation who is also having problems.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    I cannot tell you enough how awful the recent experience ive had with talk talk has been. 
    The story is a long one but briefly I wasnt able to use the tv service as signal so bad...they couldnt EVER talk to me as systems are always down....they dont listen to what you say and ask the same questions..cancelled my service then restarted it without me saying...list goes on. Please save yourself the frustration and upset.
    UPDATE FOLLOWING REPLY FROM TALK TALK
    I did contact the tech team mon many occasions but the wifi just wasnt enough to run the tv service at same time as laptops and phones so it kept freezing. They could not change this.
    Recently I went online to change address for moving house and the system wasnt working so I was told to chat. I tried to do so 4 times but 3 times the system was down and twice I was promised a call back which never happened after phoning.
    I was moving so gave up and went with another provider. Tried to call and cancel but system down. Eventually got to chat and was told i didnt need to cancel as it was already cancelled as new tenants provider had contacted. Then recieved email saying welcome to talk talk in your new home...hadnt even asked for it. Messaged again system down. Then got letter saying goodbye and i have to pay 89 pound to get out of contract..which i disputed as Id tried to transfer service. Was told by new provider that my phone number wasnt even registered at my property so couldnt transfer it. Then after moving the new tennants cant connect as my service is still live! Tried to chat again today and guess what? Systems are down.
    Its just been awful...frustrating and upsetting when already trying to move house. Wouldnt mind so much if the wifi quality had been good to start with.. more detail now given thank you x
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Dreadful customer service. Waited over an hour to be connected to an advisor and was either cut off or had the phone put down. Procedure for getting a fault issue remedied is complex and ineffective. Finally got through and been on hold while she sorts out an error on their system as she can’t get my account up. I’m a little suspicious that this is a tactic to get me to just give up and hang up. All I want to know is how to end my service with them. I’ve now been cut off again ! Absolutely dreadful
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    I had a horrible experience with talk talk!! I was supposed to "go-live" on 16/5 and booked the day off work as an engineer would be coming around. On 14/5, they notified me that I don't need an engineer visit afterall (so I booked my day off for no reason). On 16/5, that my broadboand should start working, I received a call from talk talk saying I did need an appointment after all. So I booked one for 18/5. I wasn't able to take the day off at work, so I called them back and rescheduled for 19/5, that I managed to get off. However, even though the advisor confirmed my appt, I didn't receive a confirmation by email or text. I decided to call them back to double-check. Apparently the previous advisor hadn't actually put the appt on the system and it showed that my appt was still on 18/5. The next advisor assured me that he cancelled the 18/5 appt but that 19/5 was now fully booked. I was really annoyed and upset as I was counting a lot on having broadband by then. And guess what happened next! An engineer called me saying his outside the property on 18/5, even though I cancelled my appt twice!!!! On top of this, they said there was going to be a charge cause I wasn't there!! What an absolute circus of a company!!! Next thing I did was call them and ask to speak to the manager to resolve the issue. To my disappointment, he was insisting he could not get my Friday appt back and that if I cancelled my contract (which hasn't even started btw), I would be charged!!!!!!!!!! This is the WORST customer service experience I've ever had and seems that talktalk is a JOKE. By the end of my last attempt to resolve this I was actually in tears. This manager should be ashamed of himself. That's all I have to say.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    speeds are a scam!! Frustrating customer service
    Terrible customer service I was emailed in July saying I wasn’t getting speeds I payed for. After two engineers vists they couldn’t resolve problem customer service tried have you switched it on and off again? Shall we send another engineer? Each call taking at least 40mins of my life to get no where. I leave yesterday to go to BT miraculously they fixed the issue (very suspicious are they limiting customers speeds even though they pay extra for fibre?) after I confirmed I was leaving the speed dropped off again so it’s quite clear where the issue lay and the 2 engineers vists where a waste of time I was a loyal customer for 5 years I would never use these scam artists again as it’s clear they limit the speeds also I was not offered compensation despite paying for service not received
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      2 stars
    • Customer Service
      3 stars
    • Speed
      3 stars
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Speeds are fine, same as guaranteed but goes off daily and repeatedly. Incredibly frustrating. No clear reason behind it and appears to be permanent.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    I put my order in for talk talk buisness broadband November 2015. I was told that the line will be installed and your go live date will be in 2 weeks time, Talk Talk we're very reluctant to take my card details and set me up for a 12 month direct debit contract.

Since that time we have had 4 engineers from BT Openreach come out all not knowing what the previous engineer had come and done, why the other engineers could not complete the work.

Every time i phone up to see why this has happened and try submit a complaint to a manager I am told there is nothing that they can do more than me and they will be telling you the same thing. Once I phoned to complain I was told all managers are in a meeting and the call center oprative had no idea when the meeting would finish or when it had started.

A fresh line was to be installed. A sub pole was installed on the 20th of December 2015 by BT Openreach,a month and a half after placing my order. I have since been given 5 appointment dated since that time each one having to be cancelled and pushed back to a later date. Apparently talk talk have no idea why it has been pushed back and they cannot do anything about it.

Finally an engineer turned up and installed half the line on the 18th of January 2016. He then told me that a hoist would be needed to complet the job. I believe this is very poor planning on talk talk's part as they should have included this in the equipment needed for the job. The trees did not grow out over the Christmas period.

I was then given a date for the 27th of January where the work will be complete.

However I received a call today saying your new date for the completion of the work will be on the 4th of Febuary 2016. I asked why has the date been pushed back, but they have no idea for why this has happened neither do they have it on any of there records. I do have a text message and email from talk talk that the work will be completed on the 27th of January 2016.

I spoke today to someone from talk talk call center and the manager, both had a very impolite manner of speaking. I do not believe that a paying customer should be treated they way I have been treated over the last couple of months.

Talk talk advisors have also told me they do not have a direct number for BT Openreach, I can't imagine how that buisness relationship works? I have also been told today that "I can put you through to cancelation department if you do not want to carry on"

My buisness has seriously been affected by talk talks service. Broadband is a huge part of marketing in our buisness and we are not able to move foward.

I am not a very happy customer of talk talk and would not go with them again if I knew it would be like this. I hope someone from talk talk can read this, so no more of their customers are treated how I have been messed around.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Paid extra for fibre . The WiFi dies not even reach upstairs in my house. Speeds are terribly slow even for fiber not as fast as promised when our chasing this broadband . Customer service is poor , uneducated Indians who can barley speak English, very rude , take ages to answer, they lie a lot too . Really need to learn how to speak English . All in all talktalk is the worse broadband provider . Absolute nonsense
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Comments
    please who ever want to come talk talk please think twice , i have bad experience with them , this is second time happen , when you sign they lie to sign contract wont provide what they say trick you first then forget what they spose to provide they force to breach contract then send you bills for breach contract , becarful to sign with them ,
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    The worst internet service on earth. I cannot rate below 1 star or negative starts. I regret joining it and would never advice anyone to go for TalkTalk
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Honestly saying disgusting experience..
    been told that that will get average 49/63 MB peed..could,nt get me over 22.

Spoken to costumer service ,,and been told wait for 14 days..
    They only wanted me to wait unless the cooling off period finih..
    Got a letter that i may be charged £374.64.a an early exit fee.
    total false information.instead of solving my problem they wanted me to wait for 14 days so they can charge me early exit fee..Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      2 stars
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      5 stars
    • Reliability
      3 stars
    Comments
    Broadband speeds and reliability not bad very cheap 65mps for £22

The problems start when you have to contact talk talk. Their overall customer service is appalling an arduous task and you are always going round in circles repeating the same information over and over and over and over again
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Talk talk allowed my ex to set himself up internet in my name. I requested them to get it out of my name but they havent. I live with my parents but he is using my credit check because he has a very poor credit rating. I called talk talk about them allowing a fraugelent account that will ruin my credit rating...they did nothing and the account is still in my name. They ruined my life and my credit rating. I am truly broken. Thank you talk talk and your 100% unsatisfactory customer service. I am currently looking into lawyers due to the severity of talk talks actions. I am more than happy to take it to court. It is a shame they are so neglectful this is what it has come to
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    One of the worst providers ever. Stay away from Talk Talk. Have spent four months trying to get the proper package that we agreed on in the contract after it started. When an engineer finally came to visit, I wasn't informed and spent more than 48 hours without wifi while constantly calling them and using up data
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    My Nan has talktalk and having lived here for several months I am seriously considering changing her internet service provider.
    "Up to 10mb" I've never seen it pass 2mb and that's a good day. Most days it dips in and out.

Customer service just repeats "Up to means 0-10mb". I have Virgin at my house and I receive 70-100mb and it almost never dips below that. Avoid this trash company.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    I urge you not to go with TALK TALK! the speeds are very slow (sometimes it just freezes) and customer service is awful! I'm still waiting for a call back from them to try and fix it!. Worst decision I have ever made I wish I had stayed with Virgin!
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Absolutely rubbish!
    -always freezing or crashing.
    -wifi cant handle more than two people at a time.
    - customer care was appalling! the man was extremely rude, he kept raising his voice, talking to me like I'm stupid and kept asking the same questions over and over, almost as if he was being paid to keep me on the phone for as long as possible and he was not understandable. In the end I hung up and moved to another company.
    Completely would not recommend, they're the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of doing business with.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Just don't invest in talktalk's wifi services. Wifi can't even stretch a couple metres even with the extender which we had to buy from Argos. Waste of money.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    overall this supplier fails on many levels, I have tried so many times to try to sort out the internet but, yet I still cannot get the fibre optic I am paying for. whilst the customer service are polite its a very frustrating experience trying to put across your problem and then to get it sorted..... never again once this contract is finished I will never have them again ...
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Speed
      2 stars
    Comments
    Worst choice we ever made out broadband losses connection every night so I gave them a call just to see what's going on I waited over 1hour on hold and then the technical guy asked which provider we us for electricity I told him eon and he's answer you need to switch so that you won't lose Internet connection stupid idiots going back to sky and don't even get talk talk TV all channels are free view for sk1 you need to pat extra rubbish plus when we call them they don't even know that we have any products from talk talk idiots
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Completely pathetic broadband speed. It's 2018 not 1820.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Stay away from Talk Talk, they have the worst customer services. I've spent 42 minutes on the phone with them. Spoken with three differnet customer services officer, trying to make a payment over automated service and cash payment but nothing worked. How can they run the company if they cannit take a payment from the customers?
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Talktalk has to be one of the most frustrating utility companies to deal with. I vowed never to use them again after my last experience. Stupidly, I tried them again. I spent ages setting it all up and signed up for the free SIM. They then sent me an email saying that they are cancelling the order as they couldn't let me keep my existing line number (which I wasn't particularly bothered about). So they lost our business when a simple phone call could have kept us on. To rub salt into the wound, they then kept the SIM account open and I spent ages on the phone trying to cancel this with promises to phone me back which never happened and then of course there was the final demand letters - An absolutely appalling service and we will NEVER use TT again. SKY has been so much easier to deal with and Straightforward people to speak to who actually do what they say they will do and no awful call centres with people who can't even find your account details and can't get your address right. The TalkTalk CEO needs sacking. Of course my feedback will not get to the right person and TT will carry on loosing customers and seemingly not caring about it!! Hopefully this last call centre person managed to successfully close our SIM account (which we didn't even want and haven't used).
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      2 stars
    Comments
    one of the worst ISPs and phone providers is Talktalk they constantly overcharged and the speed of the internet was very slow, they wanted to change me £156 at the end of the contract for no reason, I had to dispute it before it got cancelled but that was touch and go... summarised my whole experience with them, never again!
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Comments
    Well every ISP I viewed seems to have bad reviews. It is only that if something you dont like is when people speak up. To be honest I was with sky and they were the worst. Moved to Talk talk. so far so good. Speed bettercthan sky. no outage and now upgraded to fibre. Good service so far and lots of offers. Cheaper than Virgin and they matched their offer. No Tivo hub but generally they do the dirty work of switching. Virgin wanted me to do all the work. I have not seen bad service hence 4 stars. will come back after the connection done for the fibre
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Worst service I've ever encountered, most unprofessional people making you wait hours and not even able to sort out the most basic problems.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    I dont know why it took me so long. After 25 years I am leaving due to their abysmal customer service and broadband which is much slower than I am paying for. Even though I have already left Talktalk still insists on one months notice and I am not happy with that since I was not getting the service as described and not compensated. Right now I am still paying them and using my new suppliers service. You are currently unable to speak to customer services as they have obviously reduced their support team. Why? You also cannot communicate via their chat app as it fails, and I would have quit much sooner if I could have. Finally I had to put in a formal complaint before anyone responded. Too little too late.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      3 stars
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    I moved from Talk Talk ADSL to fibre and what a joke, I have had t a week and spent more time without service than with, though when I do have it it's really fast and good. I have been with them for years without a problem and so going up to fibre was a step up so I thought, I am now waiting for someone t come and look at it for me to "fix" it, though I was told if it was my fault I would have to pay £65 for the service! I wouldn't recommend anyone to go to them after the problems I have had this week with customer service being useless and so unhelpful it is untrue, try sky or BT if getting a new internet provider and not Talk Talk! Be warned
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    Signing up to talk talk was the worst decision I ever made worst customer service it's like talking to a brick wall going round in circles and circles just asking the same questions and not solving them I asked to leave Talk talk as my Wi-Fi and broadband would drop daily I would always have to use my mobile data I was paying my monthly bill I'm not receiving my full contract when I asked to leave they said I would have to pay £300 which I thought was totally unreasonable as I wasn't receiving what I signed up for the staff are very rude and just want your money before asking to leave I asked on numbers of occasions for help to solve this matter and all I got told was there was no fault and when an engineer come out he said there was a fault with one of the wires they also phone and when an engineer come out he said there was a fault with one of the wires they also phone at very late hours late hours what I find Unprofessional it just seems they like to take your money every month without helping you or solving a problem to keep loyal customers Who have been with them for years and asked for help many times and it just seems like they don't care I keep all my online chats and emails as I would advise anyone else to as they make out your lie sometimes
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      3 stars
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    After 5 months, numerous phone calls and 3 engineer visits, I have been allowed to leave my contract penalty free. Since I changed to talk talk from EE,my internet dropped connection up to 15 times a day, making it impossible to watch a film, play a game and was just generally annoying. Talk talk refused there was a problem withmy service, but once I mentioned ofcom, they started taking me seriously.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    By far the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of working with. Terrible, service, even worse customer service. I wanted to give them no stars, but have accidentally given them 1. DON'T SIGN UP WITH THEM! DON@T DO IT! You will regret it....
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    terrible service loads of problems before they even finished setting up, lied to about costs, package changed. When i then say i want to cancel 5 days after going live (before receiving youview box or getting calls package sorted) We were told we would have leaving fee even though we were only leaving because of their service and wanted to charge us for 2 months + start up fees that we were told were free as part of package. They then threatened to send me to debt collection company!and turned off my ex-directory on my phone and made my internet speed reduce dramatically (even though im being charged for fibre) as soon as i got off the call. we still havent got youview box or call package either. After looking online found loads of complaints similar investigation by telegraph reporters. shared it on facebook and had loads of comments of similar stories. Still haven't solved my issue. Do not go with them!!!
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    If I could rate 0 star I would! Pathetic! Awful Internet service and even worse customer service. NEVER AGAIN.
  • Reviewer
    Reviewing
    TalkTalk
    Date
    Ratings
    • Satisfaction
      1 star
    • Customer Service
      1 star
    • Speed
      1 star
    • Reliability
      1 star
    Comments
    0 customer service.
    Talk talk JUST WANT money and offer NO CUSTOMER SERVICE OR INTERNET!
    Time delay on phone is shocking. have no idea where the agents are based, trying to communicate is awful.

Talk talk cancelled my account 2 days after going live, was told is my fault!!!
    After a speaking to 9 people, via online chat and via telephone, I was advised to call back in 48 hours to re order, apparently another provider was installing Internet in my property!
    I didn't request this and it certainly hasn't happened.
    i called back, guess what, I was advised, I'd have to wait another 2 weeks to go live!!!!! How can you reconnect the Internet if you advised another provider had installed Internet in my property???
    What absolute rubbish!
    Clearly an error on there part, blame the customer then expect them to wait for a further 2 weeks, on top of the initial 2 weeks for Internet!
    I was advised they have more important customers to deal with, even tho this was not my fault, I'd not cancelled My services I simply just wanted the Internet!

I've spent 4 hours of time completed wasted, speaking to incompetent people who offer 0 help to resolve!
    No customer service.
    Rude agents.

I asked to raise a complaint which has taken me 3 people, 2 additional hours of my time, to get, well you guessed nowhere!!!!!!
    AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID
    Do not waste your time with this awful company.

The reviews published on this page are those of the individual authors who have warrantied that they abide by our review guidelines. Reviews are not the opinion of Broadband.co.uk.